Saturday, October 12, 2013

Terrible Two is here.

Is Hollis terrible?  Is he terrible for me to deal with?  Is he just experiencing something terrible inside so he falls a part and into a fit of rage without and ration or sanity? On Thursday I set to leave the house at 8:15am to drop Hollis off at his friends.  I left the house with Hollis half naked and we still didn't get there until 9:45am and I didn't get to see my dear friend defend her Phd. I was so mad.  I was so mad I could get on my schedule, Hollis just didn't want to do anything I wanted him to do.  When I went to pick up Hollis up from his friends he had the best day ever.  Ate all of his food, had a second helping, took a 2+ hour nap and was well behaved.  I was super happy that he had a good day but totally jealous to not have had some good time with with my buddy.  Each day is different, but gawd damn this kid with try me and I don't even think he is trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment